Greenfinch Guardians provide guardianship services to students in the UK and educational advice and support to those wanting to come to study in the UK.
- maintain a communication link between the School and parents or agents
- authorise parental consent to allow students to leave the School Campus;
- ensure immediate communication between student and school;
- provide welfare support to students;
- offer advice and guidance to students to assist their personal development, their studies and their future progression to university.
On request, a number of extra services can be provided. These include:
- assistance with visa applications;
- advice and assistance with applications for short courses, summers schools, Open days and educational events;
- travel advice within the UK, Europe or further afield;
- home stay or overnight accommodation;
- airport transfers.
For further details, please Contact Us